Looking to improve your understanding of dancing? And work on your technique? A private lesson is a very common learning approach. Get one-on-one time with your Sugar Swing instructor of choice!
Two instructors: $120 for 1 hour.
One instructor: $65 for 1 hour.
Floor fee: +$12
Limitation: 1 person or 1 couple. For group lessons, rates are typically a bit higher in order to accommodate the group size, and extra planning & coordination involved.
When selecting just one instructor for partner dance private, it is often an advantage to ask your instructor for a helper, possibly from Mad Cat Swing or Mad Kittens to fill the opposite role (if a lead is teaching a lead, follow teaching a follow).
We can come right to you, at your convenience, and teach a lesson for any number of people! Perhaps you have a birthday party, company event, or a singles party? Swing dancing is the perfect party-maker, as it’s fun, easy, and energizing.
We teach not only dance, but do history lessons, video presentations, demonstrations, and performances, in multiple combinations, for any length of time!
- Birthday parties – short lesson and 1-2 performances
- Wedding party reheasal activity – group lesson
- Company group lessons – at lunch or after work
- Assisted living homes – demonstrations and performing
- Daycare and after-school programs – interactive 45-75m lesson for grades K-6
- Schools – either partnered dancing or solo for grades 7-12
- Schools – solo swing/jazz routine for grades 3-6
- Children’s activities – fun, light, interactive dance lesson for children aged 5-10
Please call or email for quotes. We are available both daytime, evenings, and weekends. Different rates apply depending on the location, size of group, and nature of request (instructing, demos, choreography, performing). Also included with our services is basic equipment use (microphones, amps, speakers, music players) and music. Contact us for rates and to book.