No matter what kind of party or event you’re throwing, there’s always room for swing dancing. We’ve worked with birthday parties, bands, musicians, event planners, and choreographers on a number of gigs to perform and demonstrate swing dance.
If you want to theme your event, we can do 1920’s Charleston, 1930’s & 1940’s Lindy Hop & Swing, and 1950’s & 1960’s Jive dancing. Whatever the occasion, we have a solution.
To discuss rates and for a quote, please contact Birkley at 780-604-7572 or email@example.com. Rates will be similar to those described here, but will vary depending on the type and amount of services required.
Mad Cat Swing
Mad Cat Swing is the name of our performance group, consisting of eight dancers. We are a professional performance group and take on work that requires refined routines with dancing suitable for the era of the 1920’s through to the 1950’s.
- Downtown Farmer’s Market/FEATS Fest, June 2011 – 30min show
- Edmonton International Jazz Festival, June 2011 – 30min preshow entertainment
- Barrhead Street Performer’s Festival, June 2010 – 45min lesson and dance showcase
- Tara & Alex’s Wedding, August 2010 – Wedding entertainment
- Fort Edmonton Park, July 1st 2009, 2010, 2011 – 30min historic dance presentations
- Remembrance Day Concert at Festival Place, November 2008 – Stage Performances
- U of A International Week, January 2008 – two performance routines
- All About Swing, December 2007 – promo video performance routine
- T3 Big Band Annual Concert, April 2007 – demonstration
- Dixieland Jazz Concert with Rollanda Lee, August 2006 & 2007 – themed event requiring social dancing
- The Alberta Tatoo at Rexall Place, July 2006 – performance routine