Sugar Swing Dance Club operates out of a beautiful facility just of Whyte Avenue at 10019 – 80 Ave. The space is not quite finished! We recently acquired a new venue and are finishing up construction. The second floor is far enough along that it’s great for certain functions, like rehearsals. In fact, we currently use it for classes. The second floor is about 4,000 sq.ft. and features a brand-new, sprung hardwood dance floor that looks and feels amazing!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and very reasonable rates. (Email will typically get a quicker response than calling the office.) We will be considering both short and long-term rental contracts!
Currently available amenities:
• sprung hardwood floor
• large windows that let in tons of natural light
• air conditioning
When construction is finished we will have up to 4 gorgeous studios available for rent — so please check in with us over the coming months! As with our previous venue, this ballroom will be perfect for dance events, concerts, performance art, and theatre events. These are the additional features currently being built/installed, and that will be available in the future to our renters:
• attractive, dimmable lighting
• Tables and chairs available for use
• High-quality sound equipment
• Lounge area
• Foam mats available for use
PLEASE NOTE: Our rates are subject to change as we settle into the new space. We offer a few sets of pricing to meet our customers’ needs:
- Regular Rates: Divided into Day Rates and Hourly Rates. You book off the space, and it’s yours guaranteed.
- Practice Rates: These are much lower than our regular rates, but the space is not guaranteed. The space is still available to anyone who books with our regular rates. Our practice rates are ideal for artists who need a space to rehearse. Details on our practice rates and their conditions can be found in our Rental Policies.
Please contact email@example.com for rates information.
Practice Sessions and Practice Rates — The ballroom is available to individuals and small groups to enjoy as a dance and arts rehearsal space, at a significantly discounted rate than a full rental. As dancers, we support the arts and understand the financial constraints that artists often face.
However, booking using practice rates comes with a couple of limitations. First, if your group is more than 3 people, then a nominal additional charge applies per person. Second, your booking is termed “semi-booked”; within 24 hours, you have the space secured. BUT, we are free to cancel your booking if outside of 24 hours. We would contact you, give at least 24 hours notice, and give you the opportunity to upgrade your rehearsal booking to a rental.
Click here for a more detailed breakdown of our booking policies.